Sometimes, a heavy-duty carrier like the Testudo is ideal for the mission at hand. At other times, though, the nimble Invictus may be much more suitable: Built to be a light full-coverage carrier at just 1.3 pounds, the Invictus is more ready for rugged high-mobility action than any other carriers of comparable size.
The Invictus has also been jump-tested by US Special Operations personnel, where it demonstrated its ability to provide high mobility without sacrificing protection and comfort for the wearer.
The Invictus accepts all trapezoidal 10”x12” plates and is laser-cut from laminated Nylon. The Hypalon® shoulder straps and pull tabs, meanwhile, are low profile and secure. Cut from the same laminated Nylon, the cummerbund gives you a customized fit and can also accommodate our padded side plate pockets.
Finally, both the plate carrier and cummerbund feature generous PALS webbing for all MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories – giving you extra space to let you keep extra magazines, a medical kit, or a general access pouch close at hand.
- Durable: laminate exterior construction
- Comfortable: flexible interior materials design that both stretches and breaths
- Adjustable: fully-adjustable PALS cummerbund
- Modular: cummerbund accommodates our padded side plate pockets (sold separately)
- Expandable: full front & back laser-cut PALS coverage for all MOLLE-compatible accessories